More tips for playing online pokies
- Always make sure you know all the information about the game you’re playing. Most important to be aware of is the payout information. Be sure you know the best payout percentage of the game you choose to play as well as other games you could be playing instead. Knowledge is power!
- Make sure you have a well thought out budget, and that you stick to it. There are too many stories of people who have gambled their way to ruin – you don’t want to be one of them and the best way to avoid it is a good money management system and the will power to abide by the rules you set for yourself.
- If your bankroll doesn’t allow you to play the maximum number of coins on the machine you’re playing on, it’s a good idea to choose a different game – one that has less paylines so that you can bet the maximum amount and have a chance at winning the jackpot.
- Look for online casinos that offer bonuses, comps, giveaways or other freebies and prizes. But be careful – don’t play more just to increase your comps or your chances of getting these prizes.
- Keep an eye out for high progressive jackpot poker games. Jump online and do a bit of research before heading straight to the pokies to give yourself a better idea of which casinos are offering the best deals. Progressive jackpots are one area in which it pays to look at the last time they paid out, as the amount you could win will be larger.
- Always, always, ALWAYS set a loss limit. When you’ve reached it, give up. Immediately.